“When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them.”
― Marilyn Monroe (Psssst, I added the Marilyn quote. I’m feeling snarky today.)
I feel so touched by being nominated for this award from KindredSpirit23. (I know I will NEVER be Freshly Pressed so I do participate in the awards. Wanna know how I know I’ll NEVER be FP’d? Because the word, shitty is in my tag line, AND I say the word, fuck, A LOT!
The rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Now, I am no different from anyone else. I have more than 10 friends here and will find it difficult to choose. If I don’t choose you, please don’t think that means we aren’t friends and/or that I don’t love you intensely. You are each and every one special and I doubt you know how much you enrich my life each time I read a post or a comment. I do this to share in this wonderful community. That being said, there are those of you who have expressed some desire not to be given awards; I will try to honor that, was well.
Here is my list:
1) t from As Long as I’m Singing (The best man I know. I am honored to call him my brother and to be loved by him.)
2) Bradley from You Jivin’ Me Turkey (The sweetest, most mixed up kid I know. All I want to do, is put my hand on him and still his restless spirit.)
3) Rochelle from Rochelle Wisoff-Fields-Addicted to Purple (Rochelle has been a godsend to me. She has taught me to tell a story in 100 words. I’m honored to have her grace my stories with her wisdom.)
4) Duncan Swallow from Nobody’s Reading Me (He’s my WP dad. Love you, ya snarky, cranky ass Brit. Hmpf….)
5) La La from Charm City Chick (Oh my La La. I love her so. She makes me laugh and warms my heart. You think she’s always funny, but believe me this chica is multi-faceted.)
6) Chris DeVoss from Chris DeVoss of course (He’s my other brother. A dorky dude. Funny as fuck, but has a soft side too. Shhhh, don’t tell anyone though. :-))
7) Kayla Lords from A Sexual Being (My sister, friend, and so much more. I don’t know what I’d do without her.)
8) Cat Forsley (My lovely sis, Cat. She is a force of nature all in herself. Love you sweetness. You’re the best.)
9) Rincewind at Erotixx (I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed I would become so close to a Swedish dude that lives in London. Especially one that is enamored with pin up babes and burlesque. I love you babe. The world is better place with you in it.)
10) Benjamin at Expressions of My Life (What a good man my B is. He is such a gentle soul. His words and art soothe me. I have confided in him and he has kept my secrets. I love you B.)
Thank you all!