Thank you Shaun at Praying for One Day for nominating me for the Most Influential Blogger Award. You’re such a sweetheart. I don’t know if I’m much of an influence since I started writing fiction, but thank you again. You’re a doll.
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Link back to the person who nominated you.
3-Answer 7 questions.
4-Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5-Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
The 7 Questions (Can you all please answer the same questions) Thanks
THE 7 QUESTIONS:
1-If you could create your planet what would it look like? – It’d be a beach, honey. With no war. Peaceful. Lots of books. Endless supplies of paper, pencils, pens, and story ideas.
2-If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?- The UK. I feel a strong pull to London. I don’t know if it’s because I’m totally in love with Robert Pattinson or not. Maybe it’s because I love a good British accent, and a strong cup of tea.
3-Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? – I think so. I traveled from Windsor to Toronto to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages Theater. One of my most memorable trips ever.
4-What is something you would collectively change about humanity? – Thieves and liars. Basically the entire Republican Party. Politics suck!
5-What is your favorite song? Of all time, Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel. Right now, I Will Wait for You by Mumford and Sons. Anything by Florence + The Machine.
6-If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? – Florence Welch from Florence + The Machine. She has been my muse on more than one occasion.
7-If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be and why? – Marilyn, of course, because her heart beats in my chest. She and I would have been quite a force to be reckoned with. (She was more than a sex symbol. More than an icon. She was so human. So real, she couldn’t live with herself. All she wanted was love and adoration.)
I now nominate some bloggers, the limit can be 1 or 100, your choice.
1. As Long As I’m Singing (He is the best brother a girl like me could ever wish for)
2. Expressions of My Life-An Evolution in Art (My dear B is such a good man, and marvelous artist)
3. Gorgeous Company (What can I say about Geoffrey, but WOW!)
4. The Change Your Life Blog (Stu is the man. And he’s British too.)
5. Cat Forsley (Pretty Kitty Cat. My punkin)
6. Morbid Insanity (One word. Stupendous!)
7. The Other Side of Ugly (Sweet Sherri, sigh….)
8. Alice Thierry/Je vis ma vie (We must have SOME erotica. AT is one of the best)
9. The Reclining Gentleman (What can I say, I love this guy. AND he let me write with him. Once.)
Love you my friends. So very much….